Miss Bala Bollywood Latest Movie 2019 action thriller film directed by Catherine Hardwicke and written by Gareth Dunnet-Alcocer, based on the 2011 Mexican film of the same name. The film stars Gina Rodriguez, Ismael Cruz Córdova, and Anthony Mackie, and follows a woman who trains to take down a Mexican drug cartel after her friend is kidnapped.
Miss Bala Movie 2019 Official Trailer
Cast Of Miss Bala Movie 2019
- Gina Rodriguez as Gloria Fuentes, a makeup artist from Los Angeles.
- Ismael Cruz Córdova as Lino Esparza, the chief of Las Estrellas, a gang from Tijuana.
- Matt Lauria as Brian Reich, a DEA officer.
- Ricardo Abarca as Pollo, Lino’s main henchman.
- Cristina Rodlo as Suzu Ramós, Gloria’s best friend who lives in Tijuana and a competitor on the Miss Baja California pageant.
- Sebastián Cano as Chava Ramós, Suzu’s little brother who lives with her.
- Damián Alcázar as Rafael Saucedo, Tijuana chief of police.
- Anthony Mackie as Jimmy, a gangster from San Diego.
- Aislinn Derbez as Isabel, a woman abducted by Las Estrellas.
- Lilian Guadalupe Tapia Robles as Doña Rosita, a woman who work for Las Estrellas.
- Erick Rene Delgadillo Urbina as Tucán, Lino’s henchman.
- Mikhail Plata as Chivo, Lino’s henchman.
- Jorge Humberto Millan Mardueño as Ortiz, Lino’s henchman.
- Thomas Dekker as Justin, Gloria’s boss in Los Angeles.
- José Sefami as Don Ramon, a man who work for Rafael Saucedo.
- Gaby Orihuela as the coordinator of the Miss Baja California pageant.
- Roberto Sosa as the police officer who secretly work for Las Estrellas.
Release Date Miss Bala Movie 2019
The film was released in the United States on February 1, 2019, after having previously been set for a January 25, 2019 release. It was in the United Kingdom on February 8, 2019
Box office Collection
Miss Bala has grossed $15 million in the United States and Canada, and $173,237 in other territories, for a worldwide gross of $15.2 million, against a production budget of $15 million.
In the United States and Canada, Miss Bala was projected to gross $6–9 million from 2,203 theaters in its opening weekend.[ It made $2.8 million on its first day, including $650,000 from Thursday night previews. It went on to debut to $6.7 million, finishing third at the box office. Deadline Hollywood wrote that given its $15 million production budget, an opening of $10–12 million would’ve been an ideal start in order for the film to turn a profit. It fell 60% in its second weekend to $2.7 million, finishing 10th